Here is a version of my disclaimer which I give my clients to sign before I see them. You are welcome to print this out for your records.
Disclaimer for the Practice of Homeopathy
I, Shahin Afnan declare the following:
1) I am not a licensed physician. Homeopathy is a method of healing that is complementary to the health services that are licensed.
2) Homeopathic treatment is based on the theory that, when prepared according to Homeopathic principles of dilution and trituration, a substance
has the power to remove symptoms in an unwell person that the same substance will produce when given to a healthy person.
3) Products labeled as homeopathic and currently marketed in the U.K. do not claim effectiveness to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or mitigate any diseases or conditions. I can therefore not claim otherwise.
4) I am insured and a member of the Alliance of Registered Homeopaths #709
5) Any health advice given is not intended to replace that of a medical professional and is offered with good intention based upon my own research and studies. If you are concerned about any condition or taking any medication please seek advice from your prescribing doctor. I cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by following the advice I offer.
By signing this document, you acknowledge that you have read and understood its contents.